The plastic Austrians are finally finished. With what was left over I decided to paint up two extra bases for each of my 36 strong helmeted regiments. That means I can use them as two 48's or four 24's. I also added a couple of Sappers, made using the Perry Plastic Sapper plus Victrix Grenadier head. They have a role in the Lasalle rules.
The mountain of stuff in the photo below is now all completely painted, except six casualty figures. Three and a half months from when I started assembling it, which I'm quite pleased about. :)
Of course I've bought more since this time, so more painted Austrians will be showing up on this blog shortly!