Saturday 1 July 2017

4Ground trees plus walls

Some more scenery. 4Ground Trees of various types.

They make some nice variety, here's a small willow on the left, and a large Oak on the right.

The large willow on the left is somewhat less convincing and needs a bit of work I think.

These trees also come with these bases, the idea being you can paint and flock these to match the tree base, and then move trees out of the way when troops enter the base. Or you could multi-base the trees which I also like the idea of.  I haven't decided what to do with these yet.

Plus some walls from a local supplier. Just a quick paintjob in grey for a start, will do the bases later.


12 comments:

  1. Nice trees. I particularly like the bases. I think I will have to try something like this myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mark, yes it's an interesting idea!

      Delete
  2. Love these beautiful trees, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent looking trees. Very... tree-ish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed they are, except perhaps the large willow... thanks Ion!

      Delete
  4. Two (green) thumbs up for the tree here as well! The walls will come in handy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice trees and walls, got to do some work on mine I've got metal fatigue, rusty trees!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete